Everest Base Camp Trek cost 2022 Through a Different Route:
Everest Base Camp Solo Trek 2022
Everest Base Camp Solo Trek 2022 cost USD 1850
18 days Everest Base Camp Solo Trek 2022 started after landing with the scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Then the walk begins along with the Dudh-Koshi River and the green lush forests leading towards Mother Nature. As the trek uphill towards Namche Bazaar the snow-capped mountains and beautifully clustered market will act as the photographer's paradise. The Jaw-dropping views of Ama Dablam Mountain along with Nuptse, Lhotse, Tengboche, and other surrounding peaks. As you trek higher the Dingboche Valley and Lobuche pass act as the gateway to the base camp of Everest. The journey reaches its final destination at the camp and the early morning sunrise view from the Kalapathar shows you heaven.
- Day 01: Arrived at Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2850m) then trek to Phakding – 3/4 hours walk
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3443 meters) – 5/6 hours walk
- Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche – 3/4 hours walk
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche - 5/6 hours walk
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche - 5/6 hours walk
- Day 08: Acclimatization day in Dingboche and Hike to Nagarsan Hill (5100 m) - 4/5 hours walk
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche - 5/6 hours walk
- Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep - 3/4 hours walk
- Day 11: Trek to EBC (5364 m) then back to Gorakshep – 4/5 hours walk
- Day 12: Hike to Kalapathar (5545 m) for sunrise then trek to Pheriche – 7/8 hours walk
- Day 13: Trek to Khumjung – 6/7 hours
- Day 14: Khumjung to Phakding – 6/7 hours
- Day 15: Phakding to Lukla
- Day 16: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 17: Farewell Dinner/ Leisure Day
- Day 18: Departure
Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek 2022 cost USD 1440 per person
Everest Base Camp Trek 2022 is the most popular trek in Nepal leading to the lap of the world’s tallest mountains Mt Everest (8848 meters). The walk goes through the many scattered villages of the Sherpa, high passes, and Exotic Flora and fauna. During the trek, you will see the breathtaking views of the world's highest mountain of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, and other surrounding peaks.
16 days Everest Base Camp Trek 2022 starts with the scenic flight to Lukla, entering the Sagarmatha National park, and walking through the beautiful valleys. The walk takes you through the beautiful towns of Namche Bazar, Khumjung, Tengboche, and Pangboche, where you can see the following traditional cultural and spiritual lifestyles highly influenced by the Tibetan Buddhism.
- Day 01: Kathmandu arrival (1350 m)
- Day 02: City Tour and a free day to explore and shop
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2869 m) and trek to Phakding
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Rest and Acclimatization day at Namche bazaar
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche
- Day 08: Rest Day at Dingboche
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche
- Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep
- Day 11: To Kala Pattar (5,545m), descend to Gorakshep-Pheriche
- Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazar
- Day 13: Namche Bazar to Lukla
- Day 14: Fly Back to Kathmandu
- Day 15: rest day/shopping (Farewell Dinner)
- Day 16: Departure Day
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek 2022 cost USD $1450 per person
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek 2022 goes through the trail used by the Tensing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary. The gateway of this journey, Jiri is the little paradise. The journey replaced the direct Lukla flight with the walking route from Jiri. Starting the journey with the walk from Bhandar, this Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek passes through the several scattered community, goes through the terraced fields and green hills, obstacles may raise like the rocky walk and difficult to cross over but the walk will be adventures and exciting at the same.
Avoiding the Lukla flight you will directly join the main Everest Base Camp route to Phakding from Surkhe. Following the trail via Sherpa Capital-Namche Bazar, Khumjung, Tengboche monastery, Dingboche, Lobuche, and Gorakshep. You will also hike Kalapather to enjoy the panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains including Mt Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, and other surrounding peaks. Exploring Sherpa culture, their lifestyle amazes you. The jaw-dropping views of the world's highest mountain Mt Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Lobuche Peak, Kangtega, Thamserku, and other snow-covered peaks.
- Day 02: City tour or free day to explore and shop on your own
- Day 03: Early Morning drive to Jiri-Bhandar
- Day 04: Trek to Sete
- Day 05: Trek to Junbesi
- Day 06: Trek to Nunthala
- Day 07: Trek to Kharikhola
- Day 08: Trek to Surke
- Day 09: Trek to Phakding
- Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazar
- Day 11: Namche Bazar, rest and acclimatization day
- Day 12: Namche Bbazar to Tengboche
- Day 13: Nmache Bazar to Tengboche
- Day 14: Dingboche to Lobuche
- Day 15: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5364m) via Gorakshep
- Day 16: hike to Kalapattar (5545m), descend to Gorakshep-Pheriche
- Day 17: Pheriche to Namche Bazar
- Day 18: Namche Bazar to Lukla
- Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 20: Rest day, farewell dinner
- Day 12: Departure
Factors that affect the cost of Everest Base Camp Trek
The overall cost of Everest Base Camp Trek can be divided into various areas which I have briefly mentioned below and presented for a clear understanding. This is an approximate estimate cost that operators usually spend on your trekking packages:
Cost in Kathmandu
The Everest Base Camp trek starts after you landed in Nepal and start your journey from Kathmandu. The expense in Kathmandu includes the airport pick-up, hotel accommodation, and extra expenses for sightseeing including the tour around Pashupatinath, Boudhnath, and Swyombhunath if you want to explore Kathmandu valley. You can cut down your expenses flow by choosing your level of hotels which ranges from $10 basic hotels to 5-star hotels or luxury hotels costing $450 per night. If you choose to spend your spare day touring then it will cost around $60 to $120 depending on the services you chose to enjoy.
Nepal Visa Fee
Nationals from all countries except India, need visas to enter Nepal and stay. The Everest Base Camp Trek is around 15-17 days trek so you need around 1 month's visa. It is possible to get your visa on arrival at the international airport in Kathmandu. The cost for Nepal Visa at also given below:
- $30 for 15 days entry visa
- $30 for 30 days entry visa
- $125 for 90 days entry visa
Trekking Permit Cost
For the Everest Base Camp Trek, you need to have Permits namely Sagarmatha National park entry permit. The Solukhumbu regional fee is around $20 per person which you can purchase in Kathmandu or in Lukla. The National Park entry permit will cost you around $30 including 13% VAT that you can purchase in Kathmandu.
Earlier you also need to have Trekkers’ information System (TIMS) but in 2020 it was replaced by the Khumbu Pasang Limbu rural Municipality entry permit.
On the first day of your trek, you will have a scenic flight to Lukla which cost around $300 to $380 per person. These domestic flights allow only 10 kg of luggage, so you can leave your unwanted items in your hotel in Kathmandu. If your luggage is more than 20 Kg then you have to pay charges for those items so be prepared about it too.
You can also save money by:
- Book your flight in advance as early as possible cause booking in peak season just in your trekking time can cost you a lot.
- You can also save flight costs by taking the bus/ and walking to Jiri and trekking to Lukla.
- You can only take around 20 Kg of your trekking items with you on the flight, additional trekking items can cost you additional charges.
Accommodation on the trek ranges from the middle-level teahouses to the comfortable ones and luxury lodges. The average cost per night in a basic tea-houses costs you around $3 while a two-bed can cost you $5. The price per night can cost higher as you trek in the high altitude which will be around $10. You can minimize the cost by staying at the basic tea houses.
The rooms in the teahouses during the trek are very basic, which usually include two beds with a pillow, blanket, and an attached bathroom which may not be available in some places during the Trek. All the teahouses on the trek provide you with a comfortable dining hall where you can eat and relax.
Trekking in the high altitude some services are not free where you have to pay a certain amount to enjoy that services during your accommodation:
- Hot Showers do not come free, you have to pay around NPR 500-700 to use for the time
- An electric Blanket or heater will cost you around $20 per night
- Wifi will not come with free so you have to pay charges to use it which may cost anywhere from $3-5 per around.
- Battery Charging costs on an hourly basis, usually ranging from $2 to 6 while a power bank will be charged slightly higher at around $10
Note: if you decide to eat your meal at different places than the teahouse you are spending overnight then you have to pay the additional cost which will be roughly around $10 for your room.
The price of food and water varies at different altitudes/places. As you climb higher, the higher will be the price for the food and water. The teahouses in the high altitude will give you the with lesser options on the menu.
Dal Bhat is the most energy-giving food you will find along the trail the price of the meal start from $5 up to $12 at a higher altitude (Gorak Shep). The water bottle will cost from $1 and go as high as $4.
Guide and porter cost
If you are a beginner trekking or new to the Everest Region then you need a professional guide to show you the direction and a friendly porter to carry your luggage. The cost of one guide will cost you around $20-30 and for a porter, $15-20 tips for guide and porter is not included here, you can also tip them by 10% of their salary.
For the Everest region trekking, you need to have sufficient gear and trekking equipment like trekking poles, a camper, and so on. You can buy these items in Kathmandu or in Lukla as well. You can minimize the cost of the trekking equipment by renting the gears and equipment if you are comfortable with it.
Nepal Hiking Trek Pvt.Ltd is a local company based in Nepal and promotes the Nepal Tourism Industry since 2010 AD. We worked as the direct operator of the Everest Base Camp Trek packages, not as the agent or the middle person. We are the authorized trekking company by the Nepal Government Tourism ministry and have the company’s registered number license to operate tours and trekking in Nepal. Not only this Nepal Hiking trek Pvt.Ltd is also associated with different tourism organizations like TAAN (Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal), NMA Nepal Mountaineering Association) and so on.
Nepal Hiking Trek Pvt. Ltd. is a team of professional Himalayan trekkers, climbers, and friendly porters who have years of experience in trekking Himalayas in Nepal. We offer fixed or customized tours involving trekking, and peak climbing. We also organize tours, day trips, mountain flights, bungee jumping, paragliding, rafting, safaris, and other fun/ holiday activities.
Our guide has trekkers in all major regions of Nepal multiple times. We’re all acquainted with the terrain, cultures, teahouses, and highlights that will make your trek adventurous, memorable, and above all, safe. We’re all formally trained as guides and in First Aid.
Customers' services and reasonable prices are at the heart of our business. Also, as a Nepali-based company, we give a percentage of our revenue to our local charities in addition to the time we devote to community work.
Why Nepal Hiking Trek Pvt.Ltd for Everest Base Camp trek?
Long years in business with consistently high customer ratings that are legitimate and available to serious-minded clients.
Our name says it all, Nepal Hiking Trek. We organize long trekking routes like Everest Base Camp Trek and also other treks including Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Circuit Trek, Manaslu Circuit Trek, and other day hikes including Kathmandu Valley one day adventures. All our hikes and treks are customized for your needs and are led by experienced and friendly guides. Safety first is our motto.
Many companies offer the Everest Base Camp Trek packages but Nepal Hiking Trek is different from them all.
Nepal Hiking Trek is a local to Kathmandu, we know the people, the cultures, and the best itineraries, all matched with understanding the demands of westerners.
Nepal Hiking Trek has strong English skills, simplifying the setup of arrangements along with essay and enjoyable tour guiding.
Our further features are:
- Trustworthy: being a legally registered company, we commit to providing the best trek and expedition.
- Focus on your needs: we highly value all our clients. We always take the path according to your interest and requirements. Because your happiness and satisfaction is our goal. Thus all the trekking and tour packages are customizable.
- Reasonable price: our prices are very fair and reasonable, it doesn’t include the hidden fees.
- Safety: keeping your safety as our priority. Trekking in the Himalayans is both exciting and challenging so we provide you faith all the safety.
Hope this article helps you a lot with the Everest Base Camp Trek cost. If you have other questions related to this then please contact us: [email protected].