Kathmandu Local Market Tour. There is no better way to see the everyday lifestyle of the native people than through a tour of the local markets. You'll witness the bustle of the market, with its colorful products, the haggling and watching people earn their livelihood. The Asan and Indra Chowk neighborhoods are ancient marketplaces where people came from far and remote areas to trade everything from salt to gold. Today the products include agricultural, industrial, garments, livestock and other items. We walk through a maze of narrow streets and witness the rush of people. The area is close to the tourist shopping district of Thamel. Nepal Hiking Trek Pvt. Ltd organizes Kathmandu Local Market Tour with a local guide.
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Difficulty: Easy
- Trip Style: Tour
- Transport: Private Vehicle
- Food: None
- Group Size: 02 - 20
- Max Elevation: 1,350m
Day 01After breakfast, begin the walking tour to Asan and Indrachowk. Visit the local market places, buy things (if needed) and walk back to the hotel.
What to Expect
- All kinds of transportations of the tour.
- All entries fees during the tour.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner in the tour.
- Private vehicle.
- The tour guide, his salary, and his accommodation and food.
What's not included
- Your personal equipments and insurance.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Soft and hard drinks (water, coke, beer).
PRICES & DATES
Please Select Month
|31 Jan, 2023 - 31 Jan, 2023||Available||US$90|