Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Trip Style: Trekking and Tour
Transport: Private Vehicle / Jeep
Accommodation: Lodge to lodge
Group Size: 02 - 10
Max Elevation: 5,000m
The Kailash Mansarovar Tour you are not a religious person if you just throw coins and worship in nearby temples only. In order to gain the optimum blessings mentally and physically, the trip to the home of Lord Shiva should be embarked. Kailash Mansarovar amazing journey to the home of Lord Shiva would enhance the aesthetic and spiritual values of followers. Moreover, the natural scenic beauty of the area and the pristine blue watered lake remain in your memory as the artistic canvas of the great artist.
Kailash Mansarovar Tour Lake which is located in Tibet about 940 kilometers away from Lhasa is one of the popular religious destinations among pilgrimage tourists mainly Hindus and Buddhists. This is a comparatively easy trek. Apart from the religious followers of Buddhists and Hindus this Kailash Mansarovar Lake tour is being done by the non-followers as well. The pristine beauty of the lake lying at the lap of Mount Kailash resembles that of the imaginary heaven on earth. It is believed that the great Lord Shiva used to roam around the lake for the relaxation and revitalization. Definitely, the area is hugely mystic with its grandeur and charming subtle combination of religious beliefs as well as the natural wonders. Nepal Hiking Trek team would be pleased and feel aesthetic while taking you to this amazing holy place on earth. The route to Kailash Mansarovar can be done from various routes in Nepal. From Far western or from Central Nepal the tour can be conducted. The astute planning and experienced team of the Nepal Hiking Trek would do the utmost best to conserve and respect your religious values. While serving you this holy grandeur we always take care of your hindrances in terms of logistics and support.
Come and trek with us to the heavenly land of Lord Shiva and get enlighten yourself. This place in the Tibetan Plateau would provide the ecstatic exuberant experience of walking in the Himalayas. Nepal Hiking Trek understands the values, traditions, and beliefs of the tourists or religious followers like nobody else because the member of our company to believes in stern Hindu rituals. The competitive price and respect of your religious values are guaranteed here in Nepal Hiking Trek.
Hindu Religious Kailash Mansarovar Tour is the best.
- The Transportation system is of the local bus so you should strictly follow the Darchen local rules and regulations.
- Kailash Round/Parikrama/Kora is about 53 Kilometers and you have to walk or trek from Yamdwar to Chongdo which is about 38 Kilometers. Except for Pony and local porter car/bus is not possible.
- The accommodations are very basic type during the tour.
- For Indian nationals, the age limit is 12-69 years old. There is no need for health certificates but you have to be fit for the tour.
- Valid passport for 6 months or more
- Lord Shiva’s Temple is not present in Kailash region however about 85 km in the south side of Mansarovar lies the Ram, Sita and Laxman temple called Khojarnath.
- It is mandatory for the tourist of Yatri to use Eco Vehicle Blue Bus from Nagri Tourism of Bureau for the tour from Horchu – Darchen – Yamadwar – Darchen – Horchu.
Day 01Kathmandu Arrival
Day 02kathmandu Valley Sightseen
Day 03Kathmandu to Nyalam
Day 04Acclimatization Day
Day 05Nyalam to Dongba
Day 06Dongba to Mansarovar
Day 07Mansarovar Lake to Darchen
Day 08Darchen to Tarboche
Day 09Dirapuk to Zuthulpuk
Day 10Zuthulpuk to Mansarovar
Day 11Dongba to Nyalam
Day 12Nyalam to Kathmandu
Day 13Transfer to airport departure
What to Expect
- Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel,
- Evening take to Pashupatinath temple for Arati puja, Darshan
- Darshan to Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha(Sleeping Bishnu)
- Kailash briefing for Kailash and Manasarovar lake tour /Yatra
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu (double-bed room sharing basis)
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) pure vegetarian meal
- Drive Kodari -Tibet border -Kathmandu by private tourist coach
- We serve guest house- mud house Kailash-Mansarovar Yatra
- We provide sleeping bag/down jacket (returnable after the trip)
- Nepali team leader fluent speaking in English & Hindi language
- Chef(who can prepare Indian-dishes as per your requirements)
- Cook, cook helper and full support Nepali staff (Sherpa guides)
- Deluxe luxury air-condition coach bus (India passport holders)
- Full air condition Hiace or van 5-7 seat /NRIs/foreigner tourists
- Support truck for carrying food- Kailash-equipment, Nepali staff
- Yak and Yak man for round Kora (parikrama) Kailash yatra/tour
- The Gamow-bag-life saving device in case anybody altitude-sickness
- Poisk oxygen cylinder with mask & regulator for use emergency
- Kailash basic first aid kit box altitude sickness medicine dimox
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali Kailash staff & team leader
- A duffel bag & certificate of Kailash-Mansarovar tour -If required
- Kailash travel permit & Tibet visa for Kailash-Manasarovar tour
- We do an arrangement for special fire for Hom in Mansarovar Lake
- We do provide day bag pack & monkey cap each of the pilgrim
- Who take deluxe 5-star hotel Kathmandu,
- we provide 3-star hotel in Nyalam & Dongba,1 * Chiu Gompa monastery, 4**** Darchen
& other places normal guest house, mud houses which available Big dining tent for Hom, Puja in Mansarovar Lake (Chiu Gompa)
- We provide tar poling private toilet tent (same places put) outside
What's not included
- Personal expenses for Kailash tour
- Rescue jeep, any expenses if required
- Personal equipment for Kailash tour
- Visa and re-entry visa for Nepal
- Tips for Kailash staff, drives, guide
- Any other additional cost for Yatra
- Nepali tourist visa information
Entry Kailas visa fee for American US$ 175 and other NRIs or tourist US$ 85
Extra cost if required for Kailash:
Horse ride during the Parikrama 1 horse for 3 days USD 400
(Directly payable to the Tibetan guide)
Porter for carrying a small bag for 3 days round Kailash USD 250
Extra day trip to Tirthpuri Kailash– USD 300 per Jeep /Van
Per Person, USD 200 & minimum 4 person
The extra trip to Khojarnath in Kailash; Ram Sita temple USD 350
(Per Jeep & minimum 4 Person).
Packing list for Kailash Yatra
- Small backpack for 3 days Mt. Kailash Parikrama
- Enough warm clothing for Mt. Kailash Yatra/tour
- Basic medicines (for minor injuries/life-saving kits)
- Any regular medicines that you have been prescribed
- Toiletries kit (shop, Shampoo, Toothpaste, toothbrush)
- Water bottle /Thermos flask for hot water (2litters bottle)
- Sport shoes good for walking 3 days Kailash Parikrama
- Gloves, Woolen socks (minimum 4 pairs), hand clove
- Wool / Thermo cot undergarments, windproof jacket
- Shirt and pants which is easier to be while doing Kora
- Sunglasses, Sun lotion/cold cream, Torchlight, raincoat
- Umbrella, walking stick, Sandal for use evening & morning
- Sweets, Zinger/garlic candies or dry fruits, lozenges, etc
- Cancellation made up to 30 days before the trip departure will incur a 25% fee of the total trip cost.
- Cancellation made up to 7 days before the trip departure will incur a 50% fee of the total trip cost.
- Cancellation made less than1week before departure or upon arrival in KTM will be charged full price.