Nepal Hiking Trek Pvt. Ltd is an authorized, government-registered trekking company in Nepal. All activities are legal and subject to full applied safety measurements. We follow our company’s terms and conditions in every situation.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total payment must be made at the time of your booking. The balance can be paid when you arrive in Kathmandu. Method of Payment: To make an online payment (A 3.5% processing fee will be added for credit card payments or 2% for SCT.) Click here fill the form thanks
SWIFT/ Wire Transfer:
Pay to: Nepal Hiking Trek P. Ltd
Current A/c: 01907319590012
Paying Bank: Himalayan Bank Ltd
Account type: Foreign currency (USD)
Street address: Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift code: HIMANPKA
- Trip Date Delay or Cancellation: If you need to postpone your trip for a medical reason, we can apply your deposit for a later trip. However, if you cancel the trip, your deposit will not be returned. Your trip insurance should cover trip cancellations that occur for medical reasons.
- Incomplete Trek and Tour: In case the trip can’t be completed due to problems from your side, we are not liable and money will not be refunded.
- Flight Cancellation or Natural Disaster: It is the client’s responsibility to cover additional costs for extra days due to flight cancellations or any kind of natural events. Your trip insurance should cover these costs.
- Trekking and Tour Bags: A porter will be carrying your trekking bag but you are responsible for its contents. We recommend that you did not include valuable or fragile items, or that you carry such items yourself in your daypack.
- Insurance: Travel insurance is mandatory, especially coverage for mountain rescue.
- It is important to read our company’s rules and regulations thoroughly so that you understand our terms and conditions.